Flex/Flight Options Traitor pilots outed on Facebook

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Vinny

A little bird told me this was posted on Facebook...

I watched when he fired five pilots at Raytheon Travel Air for union organizing.

I watched when he RIF'd 70 of my fellow friends and colleagues at Flight Options for supporting their union.

I watched when he ended the jobs of my fellow pilots at CitationAir because he wanted to buy the company they built and kick them to the curb, all because he hates unions and they had the audacity to be members of one.

I watched as he turned the lives of my fellow pilots at Flexjet upside down because of a perceived slight on a message board.

I watched as he shamelessly promoted his sycophants into positions in the Red Label program, without any regard for seniority.

I watched as he has blatantly and transparently refused to bargain with my union in good faith.

I heard his lies and distortions, watched as he pitted pilot group against pilot group, all the while lining his pockets at our expense.

And now, after everything that has happened I watched as a group of gullible, self serving pilots signed a petition of support for a man who has lied, cheated and stole from all of us over and over again. Through their actions, they have licked the boot of a man who has been repeatedly rebuked by a Federal Judge for his misdeeds, and have sold their souls and betrayed their fellow pilots all for the unfulfilled promises of a habitual liar.

Last edited:
8 names pro union? First of all if they signed the petition they are NOT pro union I counted at least 8 names that should be on list that didn't make it

Last edited:
After seeing the names of many of my former fellow pilots posted on this board yesterday by the pygmy.
I?ve always maintained the IBT is a POS, and the pygmy has proved it beyond reproach. If anyone has had any doubts how corrupt and
demonizing IBT and it?s little blind elves are, you were just handed the proof. Posting the names of people to intimidate and black-list them because they don?t go along with your demands is unethical and evil?. hopefully, it will open a big cl***************-action suite.
I put Flex in my rearview mirror for ?greener pastures? some time ago, and so don?t post here anymore about Flex?s struggle, but I felt compelled to answer the pygmy?s post.

And who knows?with the posts that are sure to follow from this one, the IBT might set an even lower standard.
WL19

I ***************ume your hate for a unionized shop you are working for a non unionized company. You wouldn't want to have a contract and fair representation. Correct????or are you a hypocrite ?

Warlord, why the fake outrage? Anyone in the world can go on change.org, view the petition, and see who made comments. In much the same manner as this "outing" is fake (the posts, with names, are 100% public), so is your "outrage" at their "outing".

Warlord? No answer to my question? Those people chose to put their names in the public domain. Why do you pretend outrage when these public names are publicized? Yes, the OP reacts negatively to their opinion, but that happens all the time on change.org. Not everyone agrees on everything. So why the fake outrage?

After seeing the names of many of my former fellow pilots posted on this board yesterday by the pygmy.
I?ve always maintained the IBT is a POS, and the pygmy has proved it beyond reproach. If anyone has had any doubts how corrupt and
demonizing IBT and it?s little blind elves are, you were just handed the proof. Posting the names of people to intimidate and black-list them because they don?t go along with your demands is unethical and evil?. hopefully, it will open a big cl***************-action suite.
I put Flex in my rearview mirror for ?greener pastures? some time ago, and so don?t post here anymore about Flex?s struggle, but I felt compelled to answer the pygmy?s post.

And who knows?with the posts that are sure to follow from this one, the IBT might set an even lower standard.
WL19

Where is this list?

Latest resources

Back