Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyChicaga

How did he get banned again?

I checked the penalty box and he ain't there.

I checked the penalty box and he ain't there.
Not everyone gets their name in lights. Right after my own hiatus, there was one or two more who got for three days, but there was never any mention of it. Their posts just got pulled or they got the RED HANDLE treatment. Another one was mentioned, then the PB thread disappeared.

I dunno what you have to do to get TIME OUT and get it broadcast. I guess that's just for special people. :D

Minh

Hilarious. That's twice in a month. Haha

No I'm not in hiding. I'm just usually too drunk to care about this rumor shiznit anymore. :D Cruzan and diet, it's a wonderful thing.

FlyChicaga said:
Hilarious. That's twice in a month. Haha

No I'm not in hiding. I'm just usually too drunk to care about this rumor shiznit anymore. :D Cruzan and diet, it's a wonderful thing.

Your girlfriend have you on the low carb thing? I'm sorry but any cocktail with diet soda tastes like ass (not that I would know what that means). Have a Guiness and be happy is my motto!

It's not really the "diet" aspect... more the caffeine. Mixing an upper (caffeine) with a downer (alcohol) can really screw you up! Just like Red Bull and vodka. Nothing like wanting to just lay down and die from the amount of booze you've had, while the Red Bull is trying to make your body get up and run a half marathon!

Latest resources

Back