Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
psysicx said:
It beats a regional,barely.

No it does not unless you are comparing it against Mesa then yeah I would choose FLOPS over Mesa, but other than that go pumps some gas at an FBO.

Last edited:
Do your home work before you jump in at FLOPS. Look at Citation shares, NJA, SkyWest, or any other place that treats you with a little of respect and has some potational of growth.

hawkercpt said:
Ummm.....
Been there almost 6 years. HUGE pay cut to go somewhere else and with college bills, just doesn't seem like a smart thing to do.

Unfortunately Bro, it is a LEGAL contract. Have your lawyer review it, that is what many have done and it is binding.

Loyality means nothing!

just an outsiders question- as balanced as things could be what would be a better gig (i understand there are many variables and personal preference) an established fractional, regional or fo for a non-sched. contract carrier (such as 727...)?

so far removed from the current trends and hiring would love some folks opinions. thanks.

fbt

hawkercpt said:
Ummm.....

Been there almost 6 years. HUGE pay cut to go somewhere else and with college bills, just doesn't seem like a smart thing to do.

College bills???? After 6 years of employment I would think that you could have those paid off by now.

Oh wait a minute that's right you work at Options. Where you can still qualify for food stamps.

minimums said:
Unfortunately Bro, it is a LEGAL contract. Have your lawyer review it, that is what many have done and it is binding.

Loyality means nothing!

True, but if you make them fire you, they can't hold you to it!!

Ha! Ha! I win!

Latest resources

Back