FL Company BBJ or G4

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Crescent Heights Info

Interviewed there this summer for BBJ position. BBJ job for billionaire individual involved in turning apartments into condo's. Miami, New York, most of US, Japan, China, Europe, and Middle East.

Said he left on Saturday night and came home on Thursday night. Related story of one of the pilots saying he was gone so much his marriage was suffering and in danger of divorce. His respone to pilot. "Get another job".

Had two other interviews around same time. Both companies paid for airline ticket, hotel, rental car, and even per diem for interview. This guys secretary made all the contact with me. After a couple of phone calls, etc she asked me if I could come for an interview. I said yes. She said, "Can you be here at 0900 on Friday." I said yes, she said "See you on Friday" No offer of ANY ticket, hotel, car etc. I had to pay for the interview trip. That was my FIRST, but not last, warning flag!

Didnt get offer. After interview, decided I wouldnt accept job if offered.

Make up your mind / reach your own conclusions. But I wouldnt work there.

Warning! Warning!

Interviewed there this summer for BBJ position. BBJ job for billionaire individual involved in turning apartments into condo's. Miami, New York, most of US, Japan, China, Europe, and Middle East.

Said he left on Saturday night and came home on Thursday night. Related story of one of the pilots saying he was gone so much his marriage was suffering and in danger of divorce. His respone to pilot. "Get another job".

Had two other interviews around same time. Both companies paid for airline ticket, hotel, rental car, and even per diem for interview. This guys secretary made all the contact with me. After a couple of phone calls, etc she asked me if I could come for an interview. I said yes. She said, "Can you be here at 0900 on Friday." I said yes, she said "See you on Friday" No offer of ANY ticket, hotel, car etc. I had to pay for the interview trip. That was my FIRST, but not last, warning flag!

Didnt get offer. After interview, decided I wouldnt accept job if offered.

Make up your mind / reach your own conclusions. But I wouldnt work there.

VERY insightful! Thanks for the WARNING.......................
Just goes to show that what seems like a "dream" job, often turns out to be a job from hell...........another typical story of bozos who have more money than sense. At the end of the day, there is so much more than flying state-of-the-art, nice big jets.
What is the pointof being away so much, even if you're earning good money, if you are denied the fruits of your labor by spending quality time at home with friends and family. There has to be a balance and by the sounds of this company, you're nothing but a slave boy.
I know what I would have told the owner - go fly your #$%^& BBJ yourself!
Must have a very high turnover. Look out for same ad inin about another 6-8 weeks on the various job sites!!!!:pimp:

Latest resources

Back