FL Company BBJ or G4

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

b757driver

Curious about this job posting.....anyone have any ideas?
It came off planejobs.com so, not really sure it actually exists or is a spoof as many on that site seem to be.

No info other than what you see is given. I'm always leery at sending any resume to an unknown third party rather than direct to an advertising employer. Just wondered if anyone out there in FL knows this outfit? Shouldn't be too difficult, given the aircraft and taht it's a condo-conversion company....

Title: BBJ & G4 PilotsCompany: ConfidentialProduct/Service: Condo-Conversion Co.Location: FLRequired Travel: OftenJob Type: Full-timeEmployment Type: PermanentDescription: Heavy traveling 85% of the time domestically and international travel; Requirements: YOU MUST be type Rated on BBJ, G4 or both to be considered US Passport Part 91 Part 135 2500-3000 total time 500-1000 multi engine hours 500-1000 turbine hours 300 instrument hoursCompany Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Plan; Retirement Plan; Vacation, Paid time off

planejobs? I call BS.

It is for Crested Heights and they run through crews fast. No QOL and on the road all the time.

Hadn't seen the name...

Crested Heights

but the CH job posts/ads in FL must be on a retainer/open contract, because they're advertising all the time, and have been for some time. :smash:

It is Crescent Heights (Real Estate Developemt Company) and is out of Opa Locka Florida, near Miami....

Not high on the scale....In fact not even close to the Pro Pilot survey....if even that means anything nowadays...

If you fly a 4 then you can make more money out of NY than you can here in S FLA.....

Not sure on the BBJ pay....

Crescent Heights

Its Crescent Heights, I interviewed with them 6 mths after I left Vulcan. Did not accept the job. You're on the road a lot pay is OK. Base is OPF. New Aviation manager just took over so don't know what changes are in store.

Last edited:
Ch

I did it three years ago and quit after 4 months. I had 13 days at home in 120 days. You have days off, just not at home. Turnover is high, QOL sucks, pay is ok, you can make more on the G4 anywhere north of DC. Things could have changed.

Latest resources

Back