• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

First year Netjets pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Somone mentioned in another NJ thread that while waiting for IOE, you're on reserve. Can someone shed some light on this? I live in SLC and am trying to figure out how to make a transition to NJ work for my family.

Last edited:
If they'd only get rid of the dang domicile policy...:smash:

Well if everyone would just stop applying for a job here at NJA, the "dang domiclile policy" would go away. So blame no one but yourselves.

Continue.

That's a bit harsh, I think. While I do agree that those who are not applying because of the Domicile Debacle should make their reason clear, I recognize that other pilots have been able to make one of the 5 work for them. I don't begrudge those pilots the job. Some of them aren't even having to commute. I personally hope that those applicants are the minority and that the experiment will come to an end....

"not with a bang, but a whimper." (T.S. Eliot)

Wait for domicile?

Anyone know what the wait for DAL, PBI, & CMH is? I got the app accepted E-mail July 28 and haven't heard anything since.

I had my interview for DAL two weeks ago and waited since February. I don't know what the wait is now, especially since you have two other options in there as well.

Derinda and Russell were always quick to answer any email questions I had during my wait. I wouldn't hesitate to shoot off an email and ask them how it looks.

Good luck.

Does having a type in an aircraft that Netjets flies.. help your chances on getting an interview? Thanks for the info.

Do they hire directly into the BBJ. If so does having a 737 Type and experience improve your chances?

Short answer: No, unless you are hired into management.

Getting onto the BBJ is all seniority based, and right now there are ~20-30 pilots on it. We only have 2 aircraft right now, and the pilots who crew them are in the sub 100s on the seniority list (out of 2500).

Latest resources

Back