• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

First To Worst

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But NBC's Brian Williams said "United bought Continental" on Friday, so they got that going for them.

Couldn't go from "First to Worst" without keeping the name United! Not sure Continental was "First", but I do know we have the "Worst" spot nailed down now.

Hey, I can't list on EmployeeRes. When I try, there is a message that says it will be back up by 0500 on the 3rd. Since it's now the 5th, I'm guessing there are some lingering problems?

When I try, there is a message that says it will be back up by 0500 on the 3rd. Since it's now the 5th, I'm guessing there are some lingering problems?
That site is permanently closed. You have to go to Skynet, then employee travel link on right side.

That site is permanently closed. You have to go to Skynet, then employee travel link on right side.

Please be advised that after a successful PSS cutover we are experiencing one anomaly with respect to navigating to Employee Res. Pilots may access Employee Res by navigating through the CCS portal to the Flying Together Website...travel...employee res. At present accessing employee res through the Coair website is problematic and technology is addressing.

Permanently closed? Based on this email in CCS, I'd say that it's down temporarily.

Permanently closed? Based on this email in CCS, I'd say that it's down temporarily.
Here's the Pilot Bulletin. Looks like I misinterpreted it. I was taking it to mean the coair link would be closed permanently but appears it is temporary. My mistake. The link via Skynet does work though.

To: All Pilots
Early this morning United Airlines merged our Passenger Service System to the L-CAL Shares System. Please be advised of the following minor issues:
-- After being unavailable for several hours, EmployeeRES is now functional for employees to list for pleasure, business, jumpseat and vacation travel.
-- The L-CAL pilots must access EmployeeRES through the Flying Together Website. EmployeeRES is NOT available via the COAIR Website. The Flying Together Website is available as a drop down selection via the CCS portal. Technology is addressing this issue.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, got it done. Just my opinion, but that website sucks.

Sorry to be a pest, but does anyone know when a bid estimate will be out? That grid/graph thing with the bid projections?

nvm: Tomorrow (6th), and another mostlikely on the 13th...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back