• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

First Timer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When I was your age, with EVERY woman I ever took flying, it didn't work out. The relationship, not the flying. I really liked a few of them too. Thats life.

garf12 said:
Yeah Yeah V1/abort bad word to use I know, i just sped up till I could feel it start to want to get off the ground then cut it back.
That's cool, just make sure that when your flying in your Cherokee or 172, that your passengers (or worse a fellow pilot) don't hear this:

"Takeoff Power Set"
"Airspeeds Alive"
"40 Knot Cross Check - Board's Clear"
"V1"
"Rotate"
"V2 - Here We Go...."

Just giving you a hard time... ;)

garf12, I'd be more than happy to fly with ya bro.;) Haha, your 170 hours would do it for me, apparently not your gf though. Boy, I'm glad I found a gf that wants to go up with me when I get my license...we'll see what she says a year from now though.:laugh: As all the other members have stated, just lay off a bit, she'll come around eventually. She might even be the type to start flying lessons, ya never know. Cheers my friend.:cool:

Here's a solution, get a new girlfriend. If she doesn't like it now, chances are she never will. Definetly not worth the extra effort for a 4 month relationship lol what at joke. There's plenty of other women who'll go up with you to 5280' lol...

BRIGADEAVIATOR said:
Here's a solution, get a new girlfriend. If she doesn't like it now, chances are she never will. Definetly not worth the extra effort for a 4 month relationship lol what at joke. There's plenty of other women who'll go up with you to 5280' lol...

Do you have a girlfriend? I think you are wrong to criticize his relationship, so what if it's 4 months or 4 years, you gotta' start somewhere. Dude, stay with the girl, she will eventually come around as many of the other guys have mentioned.

Latest resources

Back