• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fired for Playboy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
much better looking than the USAF Sgt. That girl had a face like my left foot.

Beauty is only an airbrush stroke away. Miss May 04, the XJT chick did have a fair amount of this performed in her spread. If you saw her in person, you wouldn't associate her with Miss May.

Beauty is only an airbrush stroke away. Miss May 04, the XJT chick did have a fair amount of this performed in her spread. If you saw her in person, you wouldn't associate her with Miss May.

Agreed about the airbrush thing. I would also like to add that beauty can often be found in the eye of the beer holder as well.

Give her a two-fer....

Well...if you are into that kind of thing...you know...long blonde hair, big boobs, and nice firm butt and a tiny little waist. I guess if your INTO that you might think she's hot...

I'm just lookin' to see if she needs an interview prep comped anytime soon. My guess is she has no need for any prep...

......you should offer to give her an interview prep and a beauty pageant prep for the price of one. Probably not needed and your wife may not approve of the private "tutolage" sessions!!!:):):)

Yep, agree 100%. As far as Albie's comment. She's a chick, they don't need interview prep.

Maybe if she had only faked an abduction and caused an international incident, that would be okay. But to pose for a magazine sold on base? Bad!

Nah boys I gotta call that airforce chick a 7 iron....only good from 150 yards away!

Latest resources

Back