Fired for Playboy

YourPilotFriend

YourPilotFriend
Total Time
Xjet probably didn't know who she was when they hired her. I doubt she would of been hired, but now that she is, they probably won;t do anything about it. Although, I'm sure they probably got a surge of apps..........

sleddriver77

Reformed Bush Pilot
Total Time
10000+
She coulda just been looking for a quick discharge...

I wondered about whether or not she'd get canned when I saw the layout. You can clearly read "Air Force" on her BDU top in one of the pictures. That's not the first time this sort of thing has happened. I can think of one other military girl and one police officer who were canned for posing in playboy (partially) in her uniform. I also recall seeing a flight attendant who posed "in uniform," but it wasn't the "official" uniform, it was the standard blue burlap bag, but all the insignia had been changed to "generic" stuff, not the actual company wings. Although she never said who she flew for, you could kinda figure it out based on the domicile she mentioned.

Last edited:

skiandsurf

Total Time
--
If they were smart, they would promote her to a recruiter. Could you imagine her booth at a high school career day.

viper548

Total Time
If they were smart, they would promote her to a recruiter. Could you imagine her booth at a high school career day.
And after basic get to be recruiter's assistant for a couple weeks

Total Time
Xjet probably didn't know who she was when they hired her. I doubt she would of been hired, but now that she is, they probably won;t do anything about it. Although, I'm sure they probably got a surge of apps..........
I seriously doubt they did not know who she was. What does it matter if a girl did Playboy or not anyways.

This soldier that is being discussed did what she did while in the service.

dojetdriver

Total Time
What planet do you guys live on?

On what grounds would they have to not hire her? She posed for playboy and now a flys for a regional airline.

What is the comparison between her and the Airforce instructor?

dojetdriver

Total Time
Different playmate
Can you clarify? Do you mean that the airforce DI that posed is different than the one who posed and now works for XJET.

Or are you correcting my post and meaning that XJET has 2 seperate pilots who have posed for Playboy?

hindsight2020

Yeah Buddy
Total Time
23:41Z
The chick that works for XJET was never in the Air Force (we're talking about N.W. right?). So yeah, two different people and two different employers.

afhercdriver

SWA FO
Total Time
Someone post the pics of the XJET chick. I haven't heard anything about this.

Swass

So long, America.....
Total Time
3,000+
Since this is a pilot forum, did she have a landing strip or what?

Swass

So long, America.....
Total Time
3,000+
Very Nice. You can always tell a hot pilot chick by her "landing strip".

Dayumm

jonjuan

Honey Ryder
Total Time
3,000+
She's got some cankles....

Oh-ryan

Occasional User
Total Time
apple
much better looking than the USAF Sgt. That girl had a face like my left foot.

AlbieF15

F15 Ret/FDX/InterviewPrep
Total Time
Well...if you are into that kind of thing...you know...long blonde hair, big boobs, and nice firm butt and a tiny little waist. I guess if your INTO that you might think she's hot...

I'm just lookin' to see if she needs an interview prep comped anytime soon. My guess is she has no need for any prep...