• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Finally some positive news for Hawaiian

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
good luck competing with the 5000+ mainline guys on the street with Boeing and Airbus time!!

Also for those of you who are wondering how I got that number go add up, Champion, ATA, Skybus, the furloughs from United, the furloughs from Continental, the furloughs from Airtran, the furloughs of Suncountry, guys still on the street from American bouncing from job to job, and last but not least Aloha the guys that live in Hawaii!

Fat chance... Hawaiian has always been hiring either family members or with internal recommendations so you really need to start networking. Helps a lot also if you have Hawaii ties.

It's an awesome airline definitely worth pursuing.

Awesome! Now how does a high time RJ CA who lives in Ohio get a job there? No, I don't know anyone.

I know to senior first officers there; you problem will be on trying to bond with someone over there. Hawaiian is one of those companies that is interested in who you know, not what you been flying. Good luck.

I know to senior first officers there; you problem will be on trying to bond with someone over there. Hawaiian is one of those companies that is interested in who you know, not what you been flying. Good luck.
Actually, it's both. Even if we looked at just 'people we know' there'd be thousands of applicants. For a job here, yes, you have to know someone. But you also have to have the hours and experience too. If not, we'd be slammed with enough resumes to sink Oahu.

HAL

Latest resources

Back