Finally some positive news for Hawaiian

TheCheat

4 8 15 16 23 42
Total Time
Awesome! Now how does a high time RJ CA who lives in Ohio get a job there? No, I don't know anyone.

thunderworm

the Hoff
Total Time
Awesome! Now how does a high time RJ CA who lives in Ohio get a job there? No, I don't know anyone.
or anyone for that matter.

zman

Total Time
blowme
good luck competing with the 5000+ mainline guys on the street with Boeing and Airbus time!!

zman

Total Time
blowme
Also for those of you who are wondering how I got that number go add up, Champion, ATA, Skybus, the furloughs from United, the furloughs from Continental, the furloughs from Airtran, the furloughs of Suncountry, guys still on the street from American bouncing from job to job, and last but not least Aloha the guys that live in Hawaii!

Freight Dog

Total Time
7500+
Fat chance... Hawaiian has always been hiring either family members or with internal recommendations so you really need to start networking. Helps a lot also if you have Hawaii ties.

It's an awesome airline definitely worth pursuing.

jmreii

Total Time

I know to senior first officers there; you problem will be on trying to bond with someone over there. Hawaiian is one of those companies that is interested in who you know, not what you been flying. Good luck.

HAL

Total Time
10000+
I know to senior first officers there; you problem will be on trying to bond with someone over there. Hawaiian is one of those companies that is interested in who you know, not what you been flying. Good luck.
Actually, it's both. Even if we looked at just 'people we know' there'd be thousands of applicants. For a job here, yes, you have to know someone. But you also have to have the hours and experience too. If not, we'd be slammed with enough resumes to sink Oahu.

HAL