Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Finally

I cannot believe it! Great news DOG.

I thought my 18 months of swimming was something to complain about, now I'm going to shut my mouth (22 months ouch!).

Trust me the wait is worth it, and believe it or not, I don't care about my long swim I'm just happy to finally be here. If you get ONT PM me we'll show you the ropes.

Congrats

bohnzai

If You Can Read This, You Didn't Drink Enough!

Congrats! :beer: :beer: :beer:

That is Awesome Dog Rocket!!! 22 months...............damn that is longer then long. The wait is well worth it!!! Did they give you any idea of what plane or base?

LLB

Somebody hand me a towel...

Thank you for all the welcome’s I am really looking forward to starting on the 8th!! This past (almost) two years has at times seemed like it was never going to end, but being able to read through threads and know that I was not alone swimming in this pool made the wait a little easier. Thank you to everyone who has been there to offer support and to those that have passed along information about class dates and HR's plans for poolies! UPS has been my goal for years, and to see the finish / start line in sight is a wonderful thing!

As of right now I am scheduled to be a 757 FO based in Louisville.

For all of those still treading water... keep the faith it will happen!!!

Finally drying off :D

DR

P.S. Chris97201 and KBB PM me when your time to exit arrives and when you get to SDF we'll go out for a beer, you guys have earned it. :beer:

Congrats Dog Rocket, welcome onboard, hopefully more poolies are to follow very soon!

I know there are more long term poolies out there; do you have any advice for them? Did your sponsors made some recent phone calls on your behalf? Did you attend any recent job fairs? Did you try something new or was it a totally out of the blue call? I'm sure the other guys/gals would appreciate any advice you can give them. Again, congrats and welcome onboard!

Latest resources

Back