• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Finally Graduated

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes sir from Baylor University. Superpilot you are definitly homing in. If you can guess it right send me a PM and if you are right I'll order you a case of beer ;) Man and btw tonight was awesome. I didn't know some of the guys were going to be in town but then somehow we all ended up together. The others are all military airforce guys. It's kinda sad because I didn't know them all that long but they give you that feeling. You know what i'm talking about. The kind of feeling you get when you meet a great person and only wish you had known them longer because of how awesome they are. Well that's these guys. I've only know them for 3-4 yrs but damn I wish I had grown up with them. I can't remember the last time I've been so happy. Today was perfect. Graduated and got to hang with some of the nicest guys you'll ever know. Sorry to post so much but it's been a long time since I've felt so confident, relaxed, and happy. Today was just what i needed to keep me going.

Duck

The best years of my life were undergrad years, I new if I didn't get a terminal degree in something, I was toast. Look into a Masters program and possibly a PhD program. Become a lawyer or a doctor or a CEO, otherwise you will have to make due with 50K or less/yr and worry all the time if you can pay that next bill. If you qualify, try to get as much interest free or cheap loans and free grants as possible and continue on with your education, while having fun doing it, isn't that what life is about anyway?

Congrats!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back