Finally got a job!!!! Commutair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

snine3departure

Just got the dream come true call offering me my first 121 job. Anybody looking for interview info on commutair let me know and I will tell you what I know from my interview experiance. Thanks to all who gave me the info. in preparation for the interview. It was alot of help..

Congrats:) I know you're about to bust. I'll have a beer for you tonight. You need a shot of Tequila!:D

Hey congratulations buddy!

I do want to know how you applied and how long it took before the interview. I called them up the other day and was told they received both my mailed in and online resume. I exceed their minimums and have a fair amount of turbine experience. What do I have to do to get their attention?

Regards,

Av8ter

Congratulations and welcome aboard!!!

What class are you going to be in?

I am interested in what you thought of the interview experience. I have a lot of people asking me about the interview and I don't know if it has changed.

Anyway if you have questions about groundschool and what to expect, send me a message or ask here.

Congratulations again!

Hey snine, I interviewed yesterday, still waiting to hear. Cindy said I passed the HR protion, just waiting on results of that stupid cognitive test. That thing was hard as hell ;)

What day did you interview and when did you hear back?

I was just wondering if you sent in your resume, faxed it or did the online one. I sent mine in the mail and have heard nothing. I was wondering if there is a better way to get a resume in front of them.

Just wanted to say congrats. Please let me know about some gouge. I am looking into Commutair. What are there plans as far as bringing more of their aircraft back online and adding routes. Appreciate some info.

We added an airplane and destination (Allentown, PA) on March 25th. There has been a lot of talk about other destinations and aircraft within the next few months. I have heard four cities mentioned, with two of them being talked about pretty seriously. I will pass at mentioning anything more specific than that, but things are looking pretty good.

Latest resources

Back