• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

finally did it....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow it is has been a while since I last updated! Really do not even know where to start...well shortly after I was licensed and out and about creating clients the market decided to make things interesting to say the least. I still have a job, I work for probably the only firm that managed their own money and stayed out of the news. My balanced approach to investing served my clients well and referrals started shortly after. Been in the business 2 years now and my lifestyle has done a complete 180 from the flying life. Went from a one bedroom apartment college living to a real life. I work about 7 hours a day 5 days a week, ride my harley on the weekends (closest thing to flying) and have a serious addiction to german cars. I am home every night, still get to travel the world and have absolutely made a difference in every single one of my clients lives.

I really dont intend on this as being boastful in nature my head is still spinning this business has taken off so fast. It has been so long I hope everyone here hasnt been gotten too derailed by this economy.

I wonder if pimpjuice still has that awesome wall street job that was promissing him 400k a year or something like that....sorry had to, just reread all the old posts

PimpJuice is still employed on Wall Street, thanks for aksing. Glad you were able to finally move out of the dorm room. German cars - so you're saving for a Jeta?

Why am I not suprised you still troll these boards, I mean you must be soooo busy with your hot shot MBA and big gig on Wall St.

Addiction to german cars refers to the C63 I purchased last year which lead to me buying a mint '97 911 targa a month ago. Not a representation of how much I can afford to spend on cars just a luxury/hobby that I can thankfully afford now.

I dont think I have a tool box big enough to fit you in after that third person username reference....wow

Why am I not suprised you still troll these boards, I mean you must be soooo busy with your hot shot MBA and big gig on Wall St.

I get an email when someone replies to a post - probably same as you.

Addiction to german cars refers to the C63 I purchased last year which lead to me buying a mint '97 911 targa a month ago.

The Targa is the gayest of all Porsches

I dont think I have a tool big enough

I don't either.

I am still working on Wall Street for a large investment bank. There have been a number of layoffs in recent years but I have been lucky. I still stand by my original arguement that their is tremendous value in an MBA for a top tier school which has opened doors that would not ordinarily be open.

We were discussing the value of a MBA at the office the other day. I agree that on Wall Street they are valuable and probably so in finance and marketing where I am. I am too old to benefit and wouldn't put myself or my family through anything like a graduate degree or another trip through the airline world.

I am still working on Wall Street for a large investment bank. There have been a number of layoffs in recent years but I have been lucky. I still stand by my original arguement that their is tremendous value in an MBA for a top tier school which has opened doors that would not ordinarily be open.

Absolutely, without question, 100% true statement.

Latest resources

Back