• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FFDO HK offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have to throw my two cents out to the shorty pump shotgun also. DON'T GO WITH BUCKSHOT!!! Here's where you want an express/magnum load with 7 1/2 birdshot. Less worries about killing your neighbor or loved ones in other parts of the dwelling and just think of the mess trying to "detox" anyone who survives.
I want the penetration, sheetrock is dust and the OO will keep on trucking, detox, no worries, you need internal organs to detox, OO just liquifies the the gizzards and negates the need to breathe! I only want one story for the cops to hear, mine. If he is dead, he ain't gonna sue me for disability!
PBR

I have to throw my two cents out to the shorty pump shotgun also. DON'T GO WITH BUCKSHOT!!! Here's where you want an express/magnum load with 7 1/2 birdshot. Less worries about killing your neighbor or loved ones in other parts of the dwelling and just think of the mess trying to "detox" anyone who survives.
Gun control, hitting what you aim at!
PBR

I have my 870 ready to go with...

2X birdshot
2X 00 buck
and one deer slug, in case the crackhead gets thru all that.

Most tactical instructors will tell you to stay way away from bird. After going through 2 1/2in Sheetrock walls, and 20-30 feet, the bird shot will be non lethal, thicker clothing such as dickies jackets at that range can stop smaller gauge bird shot.

FN makes an excellent tactical shotty, 8 shot semi auto, interchangeable chokes, and fast..

The one most likely to survive is one who escalates to extreme levels with the element of surprise.

USP 40 is an excellent pistol, won't jam even if you limp wrist it

Try the USP out first before you buy. The way my hand grips a USP caused the clip to fall out sometimes while shooting it. A friend of mine had similar problems. Switched to a Sig to cure it. Otherwise no complaints with the USP.

Also... the p2000 has the universal picatinny rail for lights/lasers... usp has a special on, only the HK MTL or Insght MTL works.

Latest resources

Back