Female Comair FO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pdub20s

Have you guys seen her? Very beautiful F/O !! She is Latina, long hair...I saw her running through MCO on Sun.

I think that I may have slept with her in CVG, if this is the same girl her initials were VK. She was from Costa Rica.

Have you guys seen her? Very beautiful F/O !! She is Latina, long hair...I saw her running through MCO on Sun.

Didn't see her, but I did see a Freedom guy behind the fake Palm Trees with his pants around his ankles. Was that you P-dub? Or should we call you P-rub now?

Speaking of streaking, I remember a spat of streakers we had when I was in college. During a football game, the student section was in the lower level behind the team. I remember seeing a set of ass cheeks pass me going down to the field. Next thing you know, the crowd went wild and there was this guy completely naked on the field, only wearing a pair of HUGE GREEN GODZILLA FEET. It was the funniest thing watching the security people chase him down.

Damn, college sure was fun. :beer:

The HR department has sunk to a new low if they're sending people onto the forums to recruit in this manner.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back