• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

fellow COEX'ers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whats all this crap we keep hearing about Skywest taking our flying if we strike?
skooter, you are opening up a can of worms here:D listen, we are a long way from going on strike and it probably wont happen and even if it does it will be a while for cal to take the airplanes and give them to someone else. The skywest guys did not fly struck work during comairs ordeal and I would doubt it they would do it now. The fact that they did not want to go union only affects them. I have friends that work there and They tell me how it is.

I thought an unofficial work slow down was illegal.

I really hope you guys/gals get Comair+15% or better yet (CAL 737 Pay/137)*50=New COEX pay because if you don't get anything close to that you all need to resign from flightinfo.com

does anyone else find the irony in " CAL an army of ONE"

one scab line maybe, but no true foundation to fight a company. BLUDEVL AV8tr: Ive heard about your unions proposals and informational picketing. And that is met with what appears to be a less than joyful exhuberance from you pilot group, what else will your union be doing?

Is it true your union is in termoil, rumors are your union's leadership is in recall?
Is it also true your union is working between the old contract and the "new" contract, while the new contract hasnt been ratified yet?

The grumblings Ive heard from your pilots, it would appear that less than Comair is coming soon and the "Raise the bar" rally is slowly regressing to a "just get it done" party?

Hey Jimmy don't you have anything better to do with your time???

CEO silly sap said:
does anyone else find the irony in " CAL an army of ONE"

one scab line maybe, but no true foundation to fight a company. BLUDEVL AV8tr: Ive heard about your unions proposals and informational picketing. And that is met with what appears to be a less than joyful exhuberance from you pilot group, what else will your union be doing?

Is it true your union is in termoil, rumors are your union's leadership is in recall?
Is it also true your union is working between the old contract and the "new" contract, while the new contract hasnt been ratified yet?

The grumblings Ive heard from your pilots, it would appear that less than Comair is coming soon and the "Raise the bar" rally is slowly regressing to a "just get it done" party?
CEO Silly Sap:

I don't know what "termoil" is or what "exhuberance" is, but that is probably neither here nor there.

Actually, I don't really understand your comments nor do I understand their relevance to this discussion. What do you mean, "working between the old contract and the new contract?" What grumblings have you heard? What leadership is "in recall?" What "just get it done" party do you speak of?

You are naturally free to speak your mind, but perhaps you can give us some background on who you are. What airline did you fly for? Who are you hearing these rumors (unfounded at that) from? If you are going to sling mud, perhaps you should give us a little more information.

I guess my last question is...if you are retired, why do you care about us or our contract?

-Neal

come on neal....

you've got much better ways to spend your time than refute this yahoo on this forum.
you might hurt his feelings on top of it all.

FSB99 said:
come on neal....

you've got much better ways to spend your time than refute this yahoo on this forum.
you might hurt his feelings on top of it all.
You're right. But sometimes I can't help myself...

-Neal

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back