• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

fellow COEX'ers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was just trying to pointout that the coex contract has trickled down to the rest of my family and that they are even angirer at mangment for their crappy offerof 9 %. so if they don't get it:

MY WIFE SPEAKS FOR ME!

contract2002 said:
I was just trying to pointout that the coex contract has trickled down to the rest of my family and that they are even angirer at mangment for their crappy offerof 9 %. so if they don't get it:

MY WIFE SPEAKS FOR ME!

In all seriousness that is a very accurate statement. The whole reason why Family Awareness was started was because ALPA figured out back in the mid eighties that "the contract will not be won at the negotiation table, it will be won at the dinner table." You have got to have your family right behind you all the time. Heck, sometimes I think my wife knows more about contract negtiations than I do :).

Frats,

To all the MESA/Chitaqua/Skywest/Commuteair.....etc.

Get ready to start teeing up on the XJET pilots.

All the big talk about industry leading, raising the bar, full pay to the last day....... is about to go out the window.

try mesa + 1%

oh the strong back bone of the pilot group is crumbling without a fight.

CEO silly sap said:
To all the MESA/Chitaqua/Skywest/Commuteair.....etc.

Get ready to start teeing up on the XJET pilots.

All the big talk about industry leading, raising the bar, full pay to the last day....... is about to go out the window.

try mesa + 1%

oh the strong back bone of the pilot group is crumbling without a fight.

Mr. CEO Silly Sap:

Management's last offer is not only above Mesa +1% but also would put us #2 in pay, ahead of Skywest and CHQ, yet behind Comair in hard pay rates. This does not count the money from the profit sharing program, which would add another 7% to 9% to a pilot's W-2. Throw in a significantly improved Scheduling Section, a Retirement Plan that is head and shoulders above anyone else flying 50 seaters, other significant contract improvements, and I think it is safe to say that we won't be anywhere near Mesa.

With that said, our pilot group has not accepted nor will it accept or ratify management's last offer. Time will tell what happens of course and I, nor anyone, can predict where this thing will shake out. Should you want to discuss this in a more productive manner, drop me a PM and we can talk on the phone or via IM or email.

-Neal

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back