• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Feel like your flight is always late? If it's Delta, it could be

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I also love to see the dapper-types coming out of the Crown room on concourse C! Normally booked in Delta's plush First Class, these victims soon wil be crammed into a stinking-hot RJ next to a 350lb Mississippi-mama eating her Wendy's triple! Her blubber herniates over (and under!) the armrest and takes up half his airspace!

But, hey, it's a Delta flight!

I think I sat next to that woman yesterday on my (45 minutes late) ASA flight last night.

I was afraid to take a nap in case she gnawed my arm off mistaking it for a biggie fry.

That's JFK for ya. Our new operation there is terrible.

I used to hate flying into ATL more than JFK, but with the new system there it's the other way around. Several times we have waited over an hour from being ready to push to actually getting pushed back. The covered walkway is really only wide enough for one-way foot traffic, there are too many people to fit in the waiting area in the terminal and too many flights for just two gates, etc. In comparison ATL seems to have actually gotten slightly better in the last couple months, at least from when I have flown in there. The system we had using gate 18 and pad 11, flawed as it was, worked better than what we have now. Combine that with us already being at a slight disadvantage (using our slower cruise speeds against historical block time) of getting there on time in the first place, and we end up with many late arrivals.

I remember being on one of those flights...HIHI funny!
why were we late again?? mmmhh.. cam't remember exactly for this one. Fuel? push? money line n.26 for tkof? or maybe a 20 min hold over Tiroe?

Delta: DELayed To Atlanta. Didn't Even Leave The Airport. Doesn't Everybody Love That Atlanta. Does Everybody Lose Their Attache

Latest resources

Back