• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Feds: YGBSM

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I submitted a response...took less than two mins.

I hope many more will do the same. We need to stop the erosion of our freedoms.

wave, stand by my comments, something wrong in DC!

Our govt is and always will be what we allow it to be

So?

Did you respond?

Could not have made it any easier for you

Aren't you offended when someone sees what you have, bitches about it, yet makes no attempt to do what you've done?

Kind of the same thing.

Well, actually, the blame lies with the dumb masses who repeatedly PUT the clowns who engineer this stuff, or oversee the tyrannical bureaucracies that do, in office. They don't elect themselves...YOU do.

"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them, and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress."

Frederick Douglass

Like hey man..... elections are won purely and solely with money.... so like man the supreme court those robed men and women think that a corporation has an equal voice... therefore man.... they can control who gets elected man..... and they have some serious amounts of cash man... so my measly $10-$30 donation paid for someones BigMac combo for a week man.... i think its terrible that people have no real voice...... man... but we got the iphone6 coming soon in a larger size... no wait two larger sizes! Im over the moon!!!! hey what the heck was i talkin bout anyway... oh yeah apple is the bestest computer gadget product maker ever....

money makes a plane fly

money elects a politician and keeps them in power

politicians like power

corporations/banks have money and want to control power

= ?????

NEW IPHONES!!!! YEY!!!!

I GOT MAIL!!!!

I GOT MAIL!!!!

YEY!!! YEY!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gj8bin3vlQ

YOU GOT MAIL????!!!!!!!

YEY!!!!!!!

Commented as well Wave......thanks for providing
the info and the challenge

Perfect. I did too, and made sure to reference my Democratic status and how much money I've given democrats in recent years. These kind of things need to be called out any time policy trumps common sense.

Yes and it gets flown about 70 hours/year. It's getting a new set of mags this week if you'd like to chip in.
Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. Mine just got out of the shop from it's annual.

You're not the problem. It's the guys who look at a hangar as 1,500 sq. ft. of federally subsidized storage space for furniture, old clothes, RVs, etc. They stick a wing in there and claim it's a "work in progress." Meanwhile, there's a 3 year waiting list for hangars and people with real flyable airplanes can't get in.

I'm glad they're cleaning up the storage wars people, and the county offices that think they can park snow plows and municipal vehicles in there.

I agree that if someone is actively putting together an airplane they should probably be able to do it in a hangar... but the 25 year homebuilt project has got to go.

Not an airplane owner sluggo
That's a valid perspective.

Why are hangars subsidized?

Latest resources

Back