• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is the deal with the USPS requirement to live in the US for 5 consecutive years? I cannot locate this requirement anywhere in the CFRs or USPS regs.

Interesting! How come UPS and others dont require this? And where is this "requirement" listed in the CFRs?

It's a requirement you need, who cares where it comes from? They're a private company free to make you wear a clown suit if they want. My understanding is it's a stipulation to the USPS contract.

The requirement discriminates against Americans who have been forced to go overseas for a job and who now want to return. But i'd gladly wear a clown suit if that will get me hired.

Good to hear that they are still actively hiring...I've been updating my app every week since the window opened about a year ago. Still hoping and waiting!!

The requirement discriminates against Americans who have been forced to go overseas for a job and who now want to return. But i'd gladly wear a clown suit if that will get me hired.

:rolleyes: Please

"Eligibility for issuance of US Security Clearance "

Complain to the Office of Personnel Management.

www.opm.gov

Security clearance for the US Mail? I call BS on that one. Nobody else requires this nonsense to handle the mail on their flights. Im still an American and where I have lived and worked should have no bearing on that.

Security clearance for the US Mail? I call BS on that one. Nobody else requires this nonsense to handle the mail on their flights. Im still an American and where I have lived and worked should have no bearing on that.

I take it we won't be seeing you around the AOC then?:rolleyes:

Figures the FDX prima donnas seem to be the only ones defending such a ridiculous requirement, yet nobody can explain why other airlines do not require it, nor does there seem to be any legal necessity for it or law in place that requires it.

Latest resources

Back