FedEx

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Aluminum Weiner

What's the latest hiring word with FedEx? How is life for the new hires? What are the chances of a 3rd interview if black balled by some jackass? AW

No

I wish I was joking! Ill keep it short. First interview; sim, 2/1, FTD & testing all went well & thought I was going to get the job. 2nd interview; same but didn't do so hot in the sim, but decent. Again, thought I would get hired for sure this time...Because why would they have called me back in the first place? Several months pass and I'm ok & doing well at an excellent 121 company. A friend got the inside line on what went on. This is the deal. I was actually hired on interview 1, but black ball jackass over rode that. Interview 2 was a FedEx cover our ass interview to prevent future lawsuits. Personally, I would never sue over not getting hired. I'm sure some guys would though.

Basically, I've got hundreds if not thousands of friends in this business. I'm a great guy to work with and a great guy to drink beers with. I'm an accomplished pilot & have a masters degree. I have what it takes to fly for FedEx, hands down, as do most of us. All it takes is one selfish punk to end the party. The funny thing is, I have no idea why someone would do such a thing...Unless you banged his ugly wife or something! LOL

I'm sure Ill never get a 3rd shot, but if I do, Ill give it my all again! Good luck fellas!

A. Weiner

Basically, I've got hundreds if not thousands of friends in this business. I'm a great guy to work with and a great guy to drink beers with. I'm an accomplished pilot & have a masters degree. I have what it takes to fly for FedEx, hands down, as do most of us. All it takes is one selfish punk to end the party. The funny thing is, I have no idea why someone would do such a thing...Unless you banged his ugly wife or something! LOL

I'm sure Ill never get a 3rd shot, but if I do, Ill give it my all again! Good luck fellas!

A. Weiner

Did I just read that?? Give me a break...do you need some help to move your arm off your back? No offense, but just possibly there might be a reason you got the thumbs down huh?? I'd love to hear the other side of the story.

There isn't another side, this is it tough guy. Quit being a jack ass on a public forum. I'm not trying to give myself a pat on the back, not into that. Just trying to say I'm an average guy with a strong background. Occupy your brilliant mind with something else, like learning to land a transport cat aircraft on the head of a pin... pin head

There isn't another side, this is it tough guy. Quit being a jack ass on a public forum. I'm not trying to give myself a pat on the back, not into that. Just trying to say I'm an average guy with a strong background. Occupy your brilliant mind with something else, like learning to land a transport cat aircraft on the head of a pin... pin head

Ahh, you have just answered you own question, and apparantly don't even know it....Best wishes in future endeavours.

Awww, be nice to my Flightinfo honey. ;)

Latest resources

Back