• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wish I was joking! Ill keep it short. First interview; sim, 2/1, FTD & testing all went well & thought I was going to get the job. 2nd interview; same but didn't do so hot in the sim, but decent. Again, thought I would get hired for sure this time...Because why would they have called me back in the first place? Several months pass and I'm ok & doing well at an excellent 121 company. A friend got the inside line on what went on. This is the deal. I was actually hired on interview 1, but black ball jackass over rode that. Interview 2 was a FedEx cover our ass interview to prevent future lawsuits. Personally, I would never sue over not getting hired. I'm sure some guys would though.

Basically, I've got hundreds if not thousands of friends in this business. I'm a great guy to work with and a great guy to drink beers with. I'm an accomplished pilot & have a masters degree. I have what it takes to fly for FedEx, hands down, as do most of us. All it takes is one selfish punk to end the party. The funny thing is, I have no idea why someone would do such a thing...Unless you banged his ugly wife or something! LOL

I'm sure Ill never get a 3rd shot, but if I do, Ill give it my all again! Good luck fellas!

A. Weiner
The only person with the "inside" line at FedEx is Fred. Everything else is rumor and educated guess. Your friend was just letting you down easy, unless your friend really is Fred.

I was actually hired on interview 1, but black ball jackass over rode that. Interview 2 was a FedEx cover our ass interview to prevent future lawsuits.

Yeah, right. What exactly would you sue them for? They called you second time to give you a second chance because there was something they didn't like the first time around...and you blew it. Are you sure your friend really knows what he/she is talking about? If you were truly “black balled,” are you sure you know who that person is? Maybe your friends over there are not really your friends and are afraid to tell you the truth?

Personally, I would never sue over not getting hired. I'm sure some guys would though.

Of course, you made it clear to us that you’re a “great guy.”

Basically, I've got hundreds if not thousands of friends in this business.

Thousands??? Dang it, were you a chief pilot for a major airline?

I'm a great guy to work with and a great guy to drink beers with. I'm an accomplished pilot & have a masters degree. I have what it takes to fly for FedEx, hands down, as do most of us. All it takes is one selfish punk to end the party. The funny thing is, I have no idea why someone would do such a thing...Unless you banged his ugly wife or something! LOL

Man, almost every word in your message makes me believe your post is a joke. However, if it’s a real post I think you were not hired because they detected your arrogant attitude you're displaying here. I wish you well but it sounds like no matter where you go, you'll find someone or something to blame for your mistakes.

Btw - Is it Aluminum Weiner or Wiener?

Good luck to you, I mean it!

Just funk'n around. You guys get your panties all tied in a knot & run with the wiener in your behind... I thought this info forum was for amusement? I got a kick out of it. LoL!
AW

Latest resources

Back