Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex, who operates the Caravans/How is it flying for Fedex?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DenverDude2002

Ramp Rat
Just curious as to what specific companies contact for the Caravan jobs and what the required time is, same for mainline Fedex pilots? Been working for Fedex now as a courier for Fedex Kinkos, and everyone Ive dealt with at Fedex (Ground, Express, ramp guys) has been really nice and everyone seems real happy. Trying to figure out long term plans, hoping to get on with Fedex Express ina few years, I heard it helps as far as getting in the door when you have enough hours.

DenverDude2002 said:
Just curious as to what specific companies contact for the Caravan jobs and what the required time is, same for mainline Fedex pilots? Been working for Fedex now as a courier for Fedex Kinkos, and everyone Ive dealt with at Fedex (Ground, Express, ramp guys) has been really nice and everyone seems real happy. Trying to figure out long term plans, hoping to get on with Fedex Express ina few years, I heard it helps as far as getting in the door when you have enough hours.

Well...with 60TT, its going to be more than a few years.

Mountain Air Cargo-east coast

..........and, I believe, it's Empire on the west

Its more than just Mountain and Empire, there is also Wiggins in the Northeast, and a few others I can't remember now. You also need 2000 TT

I heard the 208s start at $34,500/yr or so.

Latest resources

Back