• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Fedex, who operates the Caravans/How is it flying for Fedex?

DenverDude2002

Ramp Rat
Total Time
Just curious as to what specific companies contact for the Caravan jobs and what the required time is, same for mainline Fedex pilots? Been working for Fedex now as a courier for Fedex Kinkos, and everyone Ive dealt with at Fedex (Ground, Express, ramp guys) has been really nice and everyone seems real happy. Trying to figure out long term plans, hoping to get on with Fedex Express ina few years, I heard it helps as far as getting in the door when you have enough hours.

MVSW

Total Time
Growin
DenverDude2002 said:
Just curious as to what specific companies contact for the Caravan jobs and what the required time is, same for mainline Fedex pilots? Been working for Fedex now as a courier for Fedex Kinkos, and everyone Ive dealt with at Fedex (Ground, Express, ramp guys) has been really nice and everyone seems real happy. Trying to figure out long term plans, hoping to get on with Fedex Express ina few years, I heard it helps as far as getting in the door when you have enough hours.

Well...with 60TT, its going to be more than a few years.

Uncle Sparky

Beano Tester
Total Time
Mountain Air Cargo-east coast

..........and, I believe, it's Empire on the west

Groundpounder

Total Time
Enough
Its more than just Mountain and Empire, there is also Wiggins in the Northeast, and a few others I can't remember now. You also need 2000 TT

FNG24

Total Time
Enuff
Feeder pilot pay?

What do those feeder guys get paid anyhow.....Thanks in advance

CaravanMan

Drop eet like eet's hot
Total Time
Some
I heard the 208s start at $34,500/yr or so.