• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FEDEX VP Flight Ops Msg

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's the latest with interviewing recalled fuloughees (albeit bypassed the recall) from other airlines. Got a bud who did the meet & greet last year while on furlough, but has since been recalled and bypassed recall with the mil leave thing (hoping for a FDX interview). Any info??????

Thanks.

This is a question for the ACPs. They hold all the cards on this one.

Do you think they will give you the straight scoop?

If not, do you think the process smells fishy or is it what it should be?

Those who have done the M&G and are waiting on the interview, Please post your M&G dates. I'd like to get a list going for those waiting on an interview.

Mine was Feb. 06.
I've been recently told Jan. or Feb. for an interview.
I'm checking my home voice mail about 2 or 3 times a day now.

This is a question for the ACPs. They hold all the cards on this one.

Do you think they will give you the straight scoop?

If not, do you think the process smells fishy or is it what it should be?

Don't you have a Star Wars convention to attend? How about working on your light sabre moves with a mop?

Vetrider: Thanks for the well wishes.

More FDX Rumors

Additionally, have heard that Fedex will start considering folks that are currently employed by other majors. Not sure if that had been posted here or not.

Last I heard the ACPs were to get together in early January to discuss starting up M and Gs again.

Don't you have a Star Wars convention to attend? How about working on your light sabre moves with a mop?

Vetrider: Thanks for the well wishes.

So you get a new hire position to ANC and you think you're hotstuff.

Woop de doooo!

How's the commute working out?

Last edited:
Additionally, have heard that Fedex will start considering folks that are currently employed by other majors. Not sure if that had been posted here or not.

Last I heard the ACPs were to get together in early January to discuss starting up M and Gs again.

Are they not hiring anyone that is currently at a major? I'm hoping this isn't true!!

FBJ: You can try to fight the process or you can work within the confines to the best of your ability.

Doesn't really matter what we think of the process, it is way above our paygrades.

FJ

Yeah, I know.

But it kills me how "They" are playing the "I have a secret game"

It should be common knowledge what the parameters are for meet and greet and hire. If for no other reason it would make the job of the ACPs easier.

On the other hand, maybe its designed this way for a purpose. To MAKE folks walk in and communicate with the ACP's every once in awhile. Kinda like begging the CO for permission to take some of that use or lose leave. I used to love doing that too.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back