FedEx | Utah Valley State College

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

John_W_Thompson

I would like to ask any FedEx pilot if they know that FedEx recognizes the Utah Valley State College degree? I am also looking for feedback on UVSC itself.

Thanks in advance.

John aka Space

Last edited:
Space Cowboy said:
I would like to ask any FedEx pilot if they know that FedEx recognizes the Utah Valley State College degree? I am also looking for feedback on UVSC itself.

Thanks in advance.

John

Huhhhhhhh???

Uvsc

"Y" worry?? I went to the "other" university in Utah valley and didn't seem to have a problem with degree recognition. I have no idea why a "valid" bachelor's degree would not be recognized...unless the school is not accredited.

Go Cougars!!

Just call Sally Struthers.

I don't think it matters what you have as long as you can check yes to Bachelors.

Goose17

I think one of our MD-11 Captains is on a board of directors for their flying school. (He is if they have one.) We have lots of crewmembers that went to some pretty obscure schools, so like Pecan said, I don't think it matters as long as it's accredited.

Last edited:
What I am hearing is FedEx needs an accredited degree. The magic words are Regionally Accredited, and UVSC is. I just wanted to know if any FedEx folks could corroborate this info.

Latest resources

Back