• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FEDEX Training jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You have to be a nobel prize winner AND be a Medal of Honor recipent.

DOH! Hadn't thought of that!:laugh:

I heard 200.

Do you think that 200 is for the year or just this his hiring window? Either way, I'm sure they will have no problem finding some outstanding individuals.

Do you think that 200 is for the year or just this his hiring window? Either way, I'm sure they will have no problem finding some outstanding individuals.

LOL, you don't need to be outstanding, you just need to know somebody. Always has been and always will be.

When's the app gonna open for folks that didn't update after Nov 2008? Who do ya thinks gonna get the interview, other heavy cargo guys, guys at places like Emirates on the 777, IP's at regionals or other major pilots?????

The number they are going to hire is around 500, that is from a FedEx employee that I would qualify as 80% in the know. Also, if you look at the qualification website, you can't have lived outside of the US in the last 5 years for more than 6 months. That would dequal you for the security check for the US Postal Service. I think all of the qualified recommended pilots will go first, then the non-qualified recommended pilots, then the qualify pilots and last the non-qualified pilots. Isn't that how every company hires. Just a guess.

Latest resources

Back