• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex Seat Bid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Correct me if I am wrong (never been based in ANC) but ALL trips out of ANC are considered international (as far as pay goes). Even ANC-SEA is considered international from what I understand. There's money to be made being based in ANC but unless you live there the company is making it harder to commute (via FedEx-reduced flights to ANC) and relying on the pax airlines is getting more and more risky.

ANC is the gateway to the Pacific rim. Most of the trips are to Asia but also have a lot of trips to the other hubs like IND-EWR-MEM and LAX.

With this latest bid award, what's the DOH of the most junior FedEx captain?

TIA-

The most junior 727 Captain on this bid is 200 numbers JUNIOR to my buddy hired in April '98. I would guess that she is a late '98 hire.

I used Goose17 method of tracking the new hire pictures, it dates back to Dec '99.

The most junior Capt now on the 727 was hired in that class, Dec '99. So it took her right around 5 yrs, maybe a little more depending on when she finishes training. Not bad.

Yeah, we have one that goes ANC-FRA over the pole, but I think it only goes once a week. Not to sure about any other destinations.

What's the DOH of FedEx's most junior MD11 captain?

Curious how soon that can happen now with all your movement there...

Latest resources

Back