FedEx Roadshows...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JethroF15 said:
Yes there is. It is located in a very hard to find section of the contract and most crewmembers won't be able to locate it even if they specifically look for it but, there is a new paragraph added that states:

"All new hires, regardless of initial seat position, will carry the Captain's bags from the crewbus to the aircraft and place them in the storage area. Upon completion of the terminating flight the new hire will remove the Captain's bags from the aircraft and take them to the crewbus or to the mode of transportation. For purposes of clarification the term 'New Hire' will refer to any crewmember hired after January 1st 2001".

Like I said, it's hidden really well in the new contract and most guys won't be able to find it but trust me, it's there!;)

Jethro, you neglected to quote the next paragraph of the TA...."For the purposes of this section, the term "Captain" is defined as any crewmember hired before January 1st 2001"
While this may seem an inconsequential and esoteric reference in the new TA, it nevertheless could have significant and positive ramifications for quality of life for a large segment of the crew force.

JerkyHerky said:
While this may seem an inconsequential and esoteric reference in the new TA, it nevertheless could have significant and positive ramifications for quality of life for a large segment of the crew force.

To bad. It's about time mid-range guys got a good deal. We still have to worry about the A fund disappearing while getting a low B fund, but at least I finally can start bringing my entire set of Encyclopedia Britannica and not worry about my back.

Hard Copy?

Anybody received the union's hard copy of the TA yet? I've done about as much reviewing in electronic format as my eyes can stand....just curious.

Latest resources

Back