• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Poolie Calls, Third Thread...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know if the Mid-August class will be larger or is it going to be the same 14-16ish SO slots??

Thanks,

TSD

Last edited:
one airplane rest of your life. yeah real smart. you need to walk away from that right now. walk away.

"No new hires in the 8/16 727 systems class."

I would think that this class wouldn't even be run anymore. No one at FedEx is bidding into the 727 FE seat and the 8/16 class shows 0 F/O's and 16 F/E's. Do you mean that every systems class from that schedule has just been bumped back 2 weeks?

Last edited:
Quiet Flight said:
one airplane rest of your life. yeah real smart. you need to walk away from that right now. walk away.

quote]
If its a BOEING, who cares!
Cant you come up with anything new? Oh im walking away, from where your not leaving anytime soon :) Have fun in the summer heat :)

Last edited:
Quiet Flight said:

walkthasky said:
If its a BOEING, who cares!
Cant you come up with anything new? Oh im walking away, from where your not leaving anytime soon :) Have fun in the summer heat :)

Um, I think it was an Old School reference.

Purpled said:
Um, I think it was an Old School reference.

umm yeah, i got that...hes a personal friend

Not quite sure why they can't just separate the MD and Boeing guys by one day instead of two whole weeks. Someone enlighten the unenlightenable.

Thanks, no where did I put that damn beer . . . ?

Latest resources

Back