• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEX, Pilots mediated talks proceed...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's ironic is Fedex and UPS are payed real airline pilot wages, don't allow any fellow airline pilots to ride on them, yet sponge rides off passenger airlines.
Guess you need to be spoonfed our jumpseat reservation number you 'go-getter'. Not from me, I'm all out of patience especially since I just found out I'm 60k below average.

Purpledog said:
Guess you need to be spoonfed our jumpseat reservation number you 'go-getter'. Not from me, I'm all out of patience especially since I just found out I'm 60k below average.

Somebody call the WAAAAAAmbulance!!!!

crashpad said:
What's ironic is Fedex and UPS are payed real airline pilot wages, don't allow any fellow airline pilots to ride on them, yet sponge rides off passenger airlines.

Ha. You may be a "real" airline pilot, but you are not paid like a "real" airline pilot.

crashpad said:

you guys crack me up. :)

Wow: I'm in year 4 and I haven't even made it halfway to average yet. Maybe this year.

I do wish that the ALPA reps would dispute these bogus numbers to the media instead of just letting quotes like that sit out there for people to believe.

FJ

numbers

I am guessing the numbers published by the company include absolutely everything and are not limited to take-home $. They probably include health care, retirement, electricity for the AOC, gas for the crew busses and the wonderful catering!

Goose17

Agreed. All the more reason for somebody from the union to call the company out for sprouting such obsurd numbers out there to the media.

FJ

Hey, I don't know about you guys, but the company gives me a bonus everytime I deny Crashpad his reserved jumpseat, then mooch off his airline.

Latest resources

Back