• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Next class is 19 July

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I applied before I had my 1000 hrs of PIC. The only requirement is you must update at least once a year, or you will need to shell out another $50 to reactivate you application.

Thanks all you FDX guys for the posts. I'm another outsider trying to work my way in. Last I spoke to KD she said they were interviewing through December. I also heard that right now it's executive referrals getting interviews. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

Executive referrals?

I'm not sure about that term, but I am pretty sure that folks getting the interviews right now do have referrals from someone in the company. Not necessarily from an executive, but definitely from a pilot or some other employee, perhaps an executive. Its pretty hard to get an interview here without a referral from somebody, but I imagine its happened. The more folks backing you and willing to walk your resume into the boss's office the better, that is for sure.

Good luck.

FJ

Thanks FJ. That term came from a CP and a former line check airman that I spoke with. KD didn't confirm it though. By my weak understanding, there is easily enough guys with multiple pilot recommendations to fill the current hiring requirements for FY05. -cc

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back