FedEx May class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

moneyshooter

Anyone heard any more about a May class? One friend I have who is going through 727 f/o upgrade says a training department type mentioned a plan for a May class.

I hope that's the case. However, the only thing the company has commited to, at this time, are the two classes in April.

FedEx Poolie needs KD's #

All the Phone numbers for the pilot hiring department seem to be changed. Anyone have the new numbers for KD or BH?

I've updated my profile, but they didn't use that when I was called for the interview. Back in Aug '02 they emailed me that they couldn't get in touch with me on my two old phone numbers.

Numbers for new hires have been bouncing around lately. First it was 24, which included 11 internal hires (corporate flight, instructors), now the number scheduled for class is 31.

11 internals, 10 on April 5, 10 on April 12, noword yet on ay additional.

A source in the MD-11/10 training office has recently heard 20 per month for a while, not quite sure what 'a while' means but figured I'd pass it along.

KD sent me back an email last night saying they were bringing in 40 by the end of May including internals. Beyond that, she doesn't know since new fiscal year starts June 1 and they haven't been told what the numbers will be yet. She said I wouldn't make it in by May, which I figured since I'm somewhere between 40 and 60 in the pool. She did say to "hang in there" though so hopefully the hiring will continue after June 1.

I just hope a lot of those guys in the pool have taken other jobs elsewhere and will free some slots up. Hopefully guys like me and P3tarbaby who are at the tail end of the pool will get called sooner.

Just thinking positively!!!:eek:

Latest RUMOR........Intl Mail a go!......Significant hiring...........................But then again, we've all heard it before!

PLEASE, PLEASE be true!

That should be a pretty easy rumor to confirm... An official announcement or award contract should be made public soon after, if it is true.

Fingers crossed

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back