• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FEDEX May 3 Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When I talked to KD a couple of weeks ago, she said 40 new hires by the end of May including internals. I think there were 8-10 internals so that means there are about 30 getting out of the pool, leaving about 30 of us still drown proofing waiting for a call. Give or take a few.

Classes

Will be 31 out of the pool by end of may.

VP flight Ops told us yesterday to expect 150-200 a year for the forseeable future to cover retirements alone.

As tony said, show up sunday morning get a room/crashpad and get your clothes together and pm me I can maybe meet you and show you where to show up monday am.

Bring longsleeve and shorsleeve business cas clothes. Some of these buildings are cold.

Bring your log books if you have the jet pic time to show for high mins

Bring originals of all your tickets and radio operators permit

Bring your smile because because you will be carrying it for the next 2 weeks.

Congrats and see ya soon

I got a small recording Walkman and read all my stuff into it - Limitations, Memory Items (for some reason called Phase Ones), S/O Standard Techniques (again, also memory items), even canned systems questions. I listened to it every day on the drive to work, and in bed before I slept.

The cool thing is, I still have the tape, and listen to it from time to time to stay sharp.

Huck,

I really don't like the sound of my voice, and the thought of listening to myself before going to bed would probably cause me to vomit.

So can I have YOUR tapes?!:D

VP flight Ops told us yesterday to expect 150-200 a year for the forseeable future to cover retirements alone.

Yee haw, I think I can finally see the towels at the edge of the pool:)

TankerPuke

No News. Backflip heard from KD- no more classes for the remainder of this fiscal year....which ends in June. Who knows for next year. Maybe the Tech thing will happen!!??

I will be in the May 3 class, too! It feels great to haul my waterlogged self out to dry off on MEM. Thanks to everyone that PM'ed me with company info so I could make this transition as easy as possible.

The Mad Dog

Congrats to you former swimmers!

This thread brings up a couple of questions to my fogged brain:

1) Does FDX provide lodging during new hire training?

2) What's the Tech thing?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back