• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx interview prep

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I run Emerald Coast, but I'd still say anything else you can find (like checklist complete) can only help. June Viviano is a classy lady and has helped a lot of folks over the year. She's a captain at FedEx and has been there for years, so I'm sure she can offer a perspective that EC cannot. I do not provide ANY specific FedEx testing gouge based on a request with the CP about 2 years ago. June apparently didn't get asked the same request and her info on the site is probably pretty handy for the written test.

At the same time--if you ask around you'll find out about all our success. In my opinion, we offer a couple different products, and both can likely help you. Hers is relatively inexpensive, and EC has a money back guarantee. When you are talking about the kind of career payoff you'll get at FedEx I think you can easily make a case for both.

In any case--before you go spending coin or taking advice from strangers, ask around for some recommendations. Most folks have heard my pitch--we help a lot of folks, but you may not need us. However, unless you are Chuck Yeager in the airline world, I'd recommend getting some sim training to warm up before your big day.

Last edited:
Echo Albie's comment on the sim prep. Flew and instructed in the DC-10 for over 5 years and was still very glad I did the DC-10 sim prep. Well worth it.

I did the prep with AJ and Emerald Coast. Well worth the money! I was well prepared for everything that came my way during the interview process.

BTW - the water in the pool is fine.

Yes, but when KD hands you a towel and you shake the water out of your ears life is really fine. I hope you get yours soon.

I did a meet and greet back in May and was told that the CP/ACP's would meet in August to determine the next round of interviews. I figured late August or September for an interview...hopefully???

Speedmode said:
I did a meet and greet back in May and was told that the CP/ACP's would meet in August to determine the next round of interviews. I figured late August or September for an interview...hopefully???

I think interviews may have been slipped later by a few months.

Fish

JDriver said:
I did the prep with AJ and Emerald Coast. Well worth the money! I was well prepared for everything that came my way during the interview process.

BTW - the water in the pool is fine.
DR that you?

blzr said:
If you get the interview, how do they determine which sim you get?

I believe it's done in whatever sim is available for the day. Usually it is done in a DC-10 or A-300. I guess it could be a 727, but I don't think it has been done in a long time. The last few I have heard of have been mostly in the 10, a few in the 300.

Yep! It is I.

BTW, everything is set up for sunday morning.

See you on friday afternoon.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back