FedEx interview prep

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ictflyer23 said:
I highly recommend emerald coast interviewing. Check out their website.

Yea, I know about Emerald Coast. I plan on using them when the time is here. I was just wondering if that other site was worth the $10 a month.

I'd say that if you have some experience interviewing, which it appears you do, and you prep with Emerald Coast, then the 10 greenbacks/month would be better spent on XM Radio. JM2C.

Yeah EC is a great prep. And Checklist complete works with AJ. They are more HR oriented. They don't do a sim prep. The price is right, why not try it and then never have any regrets later?

Are they cranking up the interview machine again? Does anyone have an actual interview date on the books right now? I heard they weren't going to interview again until after Aug.

Malter1 said:
Are they cranking up the interview machine again? Does anyone have an actual interview date on the books right now? I heard they weren't going to interview again until after Aug.

No interview date yet for me. I was told probably sometime this fall or winter. Just doing a little studying while things are slow.

rk772 said:
Has anyone used www.checklistcomplete.com for their FedEx interview prep. I just came across this website today and was wondering if it's useful. It's about $10 a month.
By the way, I have been studying the gouge offered by www.aviationinterviews.com and plan on contacting emerald coast once I get the call for the interview.

I used all three of these places for my interview prep. AI helped by seeing other's experiences. EC helped my communication skills. CC helped in all of the study stuff, (math, science, syllogisms, etc.). It was worth the $10/month for me. I say why not use everything you can to help yourself. Good luck!

Checklistcomplete is excellent.

Well worth the sawbuck.

Hag

Latest resources

Back