• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Frank Towns

Lost and scared again.
Anyone called for interviews lately?

Thanks

Last edited:
I did both the interview and sim prep with Emerald Coast. They get the biggest thumbs up I could give.

Best advice I've heard other new guys give is to make them the first call after Kim calls you...even before you call your wife(or mine).

Good luck!

New FDX Guy said:
I did both the interview and sim prep with Emerald Coast. They get the biggest thumbs up I could give.

Best advice I've heard other new guys give is to make them the first call after Kim calls you...even before you call your wife(or mine).

Good luck!

Agreed. Emerald Coast is top notch. I've never heard a bad review about 'em.

Frank Towns said:
Got my call for an interview. I was curious where people have done their sim prep. I got the # for Emerald Coast, saw mixed reviews on them. Was curious if anyone did interview prep, as well as the sim prep? and where they have done that.

Thanks

I've never heard mixed reviews on them, only positive ones. The ONLY potential downside is that the business seems to have grown and from what I hear there are now other people besides Albie who run the seminars. I had Albie for most of the day, which was great. He had to leave for a couple of hours and left us with a different person - his wife. I was apprehensive at first. Then I did a mock interview with her and she gave me some top notch, spot-on, dead center feedback on my performance. The transition between the two was seamless and I'm sure it's that way for everyone that conducts the seminars. The bottom line is that if Emerald Coast interview trusts them to conduct the seminars, then they're more than qualified to conduct them and you'll get great service. Plus, they've got a guarantee. I think. Either way, if you go with them you won't be disappointed. I've recommended them to my best friends and they weren't dissappointed either (1 just got hired at Fedex, the other two are awaiting interviews).

Latest resources

Back