FedEx Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FLYLOW22 said:
That's not what pilot recruitment at Brown is saying. Looks like Brown needs to settle the contract 1st to me...
If you look at the guys post, you'll see a little (2011) in the corner. So he is making a funny.

sorry if i confused anyone---

i have no information as to when "brown" may or may not hire. i do believe i heard somewhere that they were staffed properly. (phone rings) Hold on a sec------(time passes)

sorry that was a ja call--still unavailable.

100%

Let's get this thread back to the topic at hand

Spoke with someone who is more than in the know. The next few months will have 2 classes of 8 each, with a ramp up of 12 per class twice a month this fall. With this level of hiring we will hopefully get beyond executive referrals and captains' kids to some regular folks. I know that the stack of resumes in the chief pilot's office is enormous, but keep bugging your sponsors to drop by and check on your status, continue to update your profile, and most of all keep flying if you can.

FedEx training rumor

The trip that I am on right now is with a captain that was recently the 727 Second Officer Lead. He is good friends with the head of training. He stated that his buddy (head of training) was recently asked what the max throughput the 727 second officer training department could handle. The resoponse was 30+ per month at the current staffing.

This is just a good inside rumor to pass along. The captain with me said he felt that the training department was going to ramp up more than the advertised "160 for this fiscal year".

Pause in July Calls?

In a recent e-mail from KD she mentioned a "bump in the road" that would prevent more calls next week for the next July class. Any have a clue what the bump is?

There is currently a pool right now at UPS of about 70 pilots.

Latest resources

Back