• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex Hiring Slowdown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sign me up...that would drop my commute from 800 miles to 80...I don't see/hear that in the short term plans.

Unfortunately it seems that rumor has died down. Like many, I was hoping for rumors of a GSO domicile to pick up speed but so far, nada. Hard to predict the future, but I'm sure the bean counters will be the ones to make the decisions. I've heard the GSO and Indy ramps will both be bigger than MEM, too bad they won't base pilots at either place.

Unfortunately it seems that rumor has died down. Like many, I was hoping for rumors of a GSO domicile to pick up speed but so far, nada. Hard to predict the future, but I'm sure the bean counters will be the ones to make the decisions. I've heard the GSO and Indy ramps will both be bigger than MEM, too bad they won't base pilots at either place.

I've read in the open source media that the GSO hub, which is on track to open in 2009, will grow to 60 flights per day by 2014....not sure how that compares to Indy.

Even w/out a pilot domicile, I'm hoping it has it's fair shair of double DHs so it's still a location where I can start/end trips.

Any good intel out there on which FDX acft will dominate the hub?

I'm guessing the 757 and the Bus...??

Latest resources

Back