Fedex Hiring News

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny

Newark...now that's funny...probably more folks speaking english in some of our overseas possibilities that around EWR.

Hello? Cologne is it. No slot times and a huge cargo airport and so close to Frankfurt. Plus, UPS is there and we must keep a wary eye on them. The frogs still aren't playing ball with us, so no Paris. EWR is about is dysfunctional as it can be and it is a foreign country, yuck! My apologies to anyone who lives near there. GSO eventually? Why?

I think those of us wanting the international deal better start brushing up on our German. Here, I'll start:

Chus, Auf Wedersehn, and Danke...Good Night!!!

WM Out!

Hello? Cologne is it. No slot times and a huge cargo airport and so close to Frankfurt. Plus, UPS is there and we must keep a wary eye on them. The frogs still aren't playing ball with us, so no Paris. EWR is about is dysfunctional as it can be and it is a foreign country, yuck! My apologies to anyone who lives near there. GSO eventually? Why?

I think those of us wanting the international deal better start brushing up on our German. Here, I'll start:

Chus, Auf Wedersehn, and Danke...Good Night!!!

WM Out!

757s to GSO would be sweet!! ....I'd be up for driving 80 miles to work!

Public sources indicate GSO Hub opening in 2009 and growing up to 60 FEDEX flights per day by 2014....no specifics on acft type that I've seen.

My understanding is that GSO will augment or replace a majority of the east coast packages now transiting EWR.....EWR would still handle all the stuff going in/out of NY/NJ/Philadelphia metropolitan areas.

Of course, it's mostly still speculation and unsubstantiated rumor.

To add on to the rumor....

First 757 is already here, in Fedex hands. First 15 going to Europe. Prague is a possible base. (As wel as CGN and CDG and Zurich....)

Latest resources

Back