Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx guys, check standing bid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WorldOnTime

Dumb A-- Ashy Larry
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Posts
237
Guys going to the -11 might want to check your training letter. I just got slid another month. Was 3/26 for ANC, now 5/7. At least I am getting passover. It's kind of hard to plan our move when this thing keeps moving. I did notice that the 757 is available on the standing bid now.
 
A Crew Notification went out on the 757 issue some time ago (oct 24) telling us to check this.

They replaced 737 bids with the 757.
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom