• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEX Feeder dorks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You might fool the occassional drunk college girl, but it really makes you guys look like idiots.

Hey, I'm confused. Is the girl in the above quote the one that he tried to pick up or is it the girl in the quote below.

And no, I don't really care who she dates, I have a girlfriend anyway, but I've been a close friend of her family for about 14 years, so I do care when some liar tries to mislead her because he's too much of a loser to tell the truth.

It sounds like your issues with this guy go a little deeper than whether or not he's claiming to be a FedEx pilot. Sounds like someones a little jealous.

I'm not saying that it's ok to lie, I'm just saying that its ok to lie when someone is trying to get into your exgirlfriends pants.

It sounds like your issues with this guy go a little deeper than whether or not he's claiming to be a FedEx pilot. Sounds like someones a little jealous.

I'm not saying that it's ok to lie, I'm just saying that its ok to lie when someone is trying to get into your exgirlfriends pants.

LOL, these statements I agree with!!!:laugh: :beer:

PS-not a feeder guy, never was.

Oh snap! You got me with that one guys. Damn, you tha man! You are SO much cooler than me! I'm gonna start telling people I work for FedEX too so I can be cool like you guys.

So, did they teach you those zingers at FedEX groundschool? Where did you stay in Memphis during training anyhow?

Who would be jealous of the feeders anyway? They're some of the lowest paid people in the entire industry. I mean $52,000 for a 5 year captain at Empire and MAC. $62,000 after 13 years of service...that's disgraceful and there's no opportunity to move to jets either. And you have to fly all night long. And you don't get paid any more for flying more hours.
Damn, I'm getting jealous just thinking about it. You guys have it sooo good.:rolleyes:

Maybe Mesa or GoJets guys would be jealous of you guys...nope, they get paid more too. Damn, I must be missing something here.
Most captains make that much after two years of service.

Last edited:
:D

It's all good, bro. I've never been a feeder, unless you meant "bottom feeder" hehe.

Don't forget to try out that bicuspid line ;)

It is a loser move to claim you work for FedEx. Personally I go way out of my way to make sure everyone understands I do not work for FedEx. I have a good guess who the guy in SHV is. Don't worry, he annoys a lot of people. If it is who I am thinking of, most feeder pilots wouldn't want to claim him as one of our own.

You can't paint with too broad of a brush. Most of us just want to do our job and go home. We generally don't give a crap about impressing anyone. Most of us, if we could fly in blue jeans and an oily T-shirt, we would. I would say most feeder pilots are a different breed and about as cool as they come. But there is always one in every group.

Feeder pilots have never flown struck work. The reason FedEx doesn't hire us is that we are considered feeder trash. That is OK, plenty of us have found good jobs at places after life at the feeders. Afterall, wouldn't want us dirtying up the flight deck of the sky gods. *There is the occasional exception and occasionally you will run across a mainline pilot who will actually acknowledge your existence and say good morning. Mostly not.

Photopilot,
I completely agree with that. There are many very cool feeder guys, probably 90% of the ones I've met I'd drink a beer with any day.
I could never take any of that respect away from them. They're doing a tough job for not much money and little thanks (especially from big Fred).
But there's a select few who feel the need to "stretch the truth" about their jobs. It would be a lot cooler if they just told the truth because they're not fooling anybody.
If you're under 35 years old and/or you fly a prop, chances are pretty good that you don't really fly for FedEX.

Fokkers&beer,
I have no doubt that your DC-10 is cooler than my little POS's. Heck, a Kia Sephia is probably cooler than the old bucket of bolts I fly.
But I'll be ya a case of beer that my Lear 24 can fly circles around that huge ostrich you fly(literally).

Last edited:
Who would be jealous of the feeders anyway? They're some of the lowest paid people in the entire industry. I mean $52,000 for a 5 year captain at Empire and MAC. $62,000 after 13 years of service...that's disgraceful and there's no opportunity to move to jets either. And you have to fly all night long. And you don't get paid any more for flying more hours.
Damn, I'm getting jealous just thinking about it. You guys have it sooo good.:rolleyes:

Oughta check your facts son. At Empire you get paid more after 80 hours but very few bases ever fly that much. I've only flown 160 hrs this year. The pay is low that I agree with, however if I hit 300 hrs. this year, which I won't, 52000/300 is pretty good money. As far as the flying all night thing about 90% of our runs are day runs.

As far as the jealousy thing we've already established that you're the jealous type.

daytona did your ex go to high school in spokane as well and if so what school.

Latest resources

Back