FEDEX email

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ualexpress

I received an email from Kim Daniels at fedex that basically told me to update my online profile. Does this mean an impending interview invite is on the way?

I received an email from Kim Daniels at fedex that basically told me to update my online profile. Does this mean an impending interview invite is on the way?

Yes, congrats.

I got the same email from KD and two weeks later, a call for an interview. Alaska sent a similar request, no interview. Good luck to you.

When did you do your M&G. Mine was back at the first of the year.

I've been pretty anal about updating my profile every 2 weeks or so since then. I'm glad to hear that interviews are starting up again.

You need pimped to update an application? Heard people doing it after every trip, even if it was only a day trip.

You need pimped to update an application? Heard people doing it after every trip, even if it was only a day trip.

I was one of those folks you heard about. Every single flight was updated ASAP. I know it was kind of compulsive, but I guess it paid off.

Hey Geauxfly - got any more chlorine tabs for the pool?

J,

You adding to the water level in the pool? At least you'll stay warm for a minute! :)

Latest resources

Back