Fedex down in LBB

ParrotheadGTI

Critter
Total Time
Just saw where a Fedex (looks like an ATR from what I can see) feeder crashed on landing in Lubbock.. 2 on board, both are fine.

A300FE

La vita e bella!!
Total Time
4500+
It was an ATR42 flying from AFW to LBB. I am glad that the crew walked away. It looks really bad on the picture.

DOVPILOT

Total Time
5000+

ackattacker

Client 9
Total Time
hah!
Yeah that freezing mist will make you veer off the runway every time in the ATR... maybe they should improve the boots yet again.

The media's not the only one to get it wrong sometimes.

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
Yeah that freezing mist will make you veer off the runway every time in the ATR... maybe they should improve the boots yet again.

The media's not the only one to get it wrong sometimes.

Huh?? I didn't know ATR's have been known to go of runways so frequently?!?!? :rolleyes:

ackattacker

Client 9
Total Time
hah!
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

sarcasm my friend, sarcasm.

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
Missed it, sry, Just now noticed the sarcastic face up top. I must be losing my touch because Im usually quick to pick up on it.

thunderworm

the Hoff
Total Time
it is empire. they have been doing that run for many years. i am sure that non of them are allowed to talked about the crash until after the investigation per company rules. the atr is not that bad in ice and freezing mist never brought down any plane on approach. maybe the gear collapsed or something. soon we will all know. i know that the pic had a lot of time in that aircraft and is a very good pilot. i am sure it was not pilots error. glad everyone walked away unhurt.