FedEx App Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

C77MD80

Regarding the "furloughed" question: has this been a hindrance to anybody? I was furloughed but have no desire to go back to my old company if they ever recall me in the first place. If I don't check the furlough box then technically I'm not being honest on the App. How are other furloughees handling it?
thanks

Be honest. Your time with your previous company will show up on your work history, and when FedEx contacts them they will say you are furloughed.

It's not a problem.

I do take phone calls.....

You are too funny.

I would have answered that one for you too!

Anyway, furloughed is not a hindrance UNLESS you think that you will be returning to <legacy> airline.

FurloughedGal said:
I would have answered that one for you too!

UNLESS you think that you will be returning to <legacy> airline.

Thanks, I know, I didn't want to pester you too much today and I will not be returning thank u very much!!

This may seem like a dumb question, but can you get the APP online, and is there a fee to submit?

blzr said:
This may seem like a dumb question, but can you get the APP online, and is there a fee to submit?

Yep and yep. Go to www.pilot.fedex.com to put your on-line app in. The fee is 50$ payable by credit card. You'll also have an opportunity to put in your three recs there, so make sure you get thier names/employee numbers. You can update it as often as you like (recommended) for free.

blzr said:

Yes, the initial app and payment are on line.

Once you get the call for an interview, they will have to kill at least a half-dozen trees to send you the stack of additional paperwork you'll need to fill out prior to the interview.

Obviously, it's worth it - Just a major pain in the ass. I had to go borrow a typewriter from some retired folks in my neighborhood. My kids thought it was cool, they'd never seen one. :D

Latest resources

Back