• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Anc Move LOA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe if you had done your homework on "this period of prosperity", you would have seen that Fedex has been in "this period of prosperity" since the early 90's, and arguably since the early 80's. So tell me O Great One, when is the period of prosperity going to be over?

Based on all of your opinions and knowledge, did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night?

I Voted...did you?

Cast your vote, either yes or no, so the company knows we are 100% committed.

TheBaron said:
I Voted...did you?

Cast your vote, either yes or no, so the company knows we are 100% committed.

Why not tell which way you voted?
I voted NO to send the union and the company the message we are ready for something to happen. Come on how did you doyz vote. Company or Crew force?

MemTrash said:
I voted NO to send the union and the company the message we are ready for something to happen. Come on how did you doyz vote. Company or Crew force?

I wished and Washed back and fourth to..........

......edited......

Last edited:
Let's not do this on a public forum. Company eyes want to see differing opinions between us. We shouldn't provide them the courtesy just for the sake of argument.

MemTrash said:
Come on how did you doyz vote. Company or Crew force?

I take offense at the suggestion that a yes vote is for the company and against the crew force. I guess the whole MEC is pro company then and trying to screw all us crew dogs.

I don't know about you guys, but why is the company coming to us with a LOA in the middle of these negotiations? Isn't a LOA something you agree upon when you have a contract, and you want to change something. So what is the company trying to change, a "Move Package"??? In the old contract. Shouldn't this be something that is TA'ed and put in the new contract??? Are they going to keep coming at us one piece at a time??? Hey another LOA on scheduling, another LOA on retirement, etc...

As everyone has stated, when the company wants something, they will get this done. So if they really want this LOA, put it in the contract with the rest of the TA'ed sections and we will vote on a whole contact, not section by section.

I can see them coming to us with a LOA if we were not in negotiations, and they needed to change something, but we have been in negotiations for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me why I should vote yes on this???

Hope this made since, been up all night KIX -SFS- KIX hub turn, and getting ready to go to bed.

If the company wants to put people into ANC, they can do it anytime they wish, with or without TA. It's not like the company really wants to pay a move package for someone to go, it sounds to me like it's more like the union that wants it. And it's good for all the crewmembers that WANT to go up there.

"Let's not do this on a public forum. Company eyes want to see differing opinions between us. We shouldn't provide them the courtesy just for the sake of argument."

You're right on that one....I'm edited

However,

capt_zman said:
If the company wants to put people into ANC, they can do it anytime they wish, with or without TA. It's not like the company really wants to pay a move package for someone to go, it sounds to me like it's more like the union that wants it. And it's good for all the crewmembers that WANT to go up there.

If the company doesn't need it or want it,

I guarantee they wouldn't be offering!

Last edited:
MemTrash said:

No problem...I voted YES to show solidarity with both the MEC and the crew force. :cool:

Latest resources

Back