• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

fed up with the FSDO!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Some of them didn't make it in the airlines, some in society. Stand any of them, I can't. And I would love to write a letter about this certain SOB who shows up regularly to "check" a particular route that is also popular with our commuters, who end up getting the shaft. They are only there to help, I know....

fsdo

Turbo,
I appreciate your opinion, but your comment brings up another point. I personally would rather steer clear of the airlines as a career. Passing this problem on to the next cfi doesn't seem like the right thing to do. Doing nothing would just make this a$$hole think he's some kind of untouchable. I plan on working in this area for the rest of my life. I'll most likely will be dealing with these individuals until they retire. I hope you don't think the airlines are the only "Real Jobs" out there.

supsup

I have 9800 hours banging around below 10,000 feet. I have made my living flying Cubs, Cessna, BE-18's and the like. I ran my own 135 for 12 years with 12 airplanes. I now all about the FAA and more than likely I know the individual you are talking about. Cheers.

If you really want to put the heat on him call up your reps and senators in D.C. both parties that represent you. Let them know that he is getting of the way of progress and safety and not creating the proper atmophere in aaccordance with the FAA act of 1958. The reps will watchdog him and your problem will go away.

Dealt with him

I think I dealt with the guy you are talking about when I tried to schedule a 709 ride ( no fault of my own but a flight school was nder investigation ) I was supposed to do a circle to land non precision approach and he threatened to do the whole IFR ride over if i went there for the 709 ride . total moron !! Chas

The Fargo FSDO office has a couple notorious inspectors there, and especially from the Northwest fiasco from about 10 years ago.

I believe one inspector there even violated, or tried to, another inspector in that FSDO

Latest resources

Back